Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DEATH EATERS • This is Entertainment •

DEATH EATERS • This is Entertainment • Video Clips. Duration : 3.42 Mins.


This video took me a lot of time. I wanted to try something different from what I usually vid - I'm really curious what you think ^^. And THANK YOU everybody who also subscribed and commented on my other videos. Such nice comments ^^, I truly appreciate that =)! ----- My inspiration for this video comes from this amazing AMV by kesidiii: www.youtube.com - The song is just perfect for Death Eaters, don't you think? ;) The Locket of Salizar Slytherin made by: ajb3art.deviantart.com (Great work O_O)

Keywords: death, eaters, deatheaters, this, is, entertainment, dont, stop, lord, voldemort, peter, pettigrew, bellatrix, lestrange, severus, snape, lucius, draco, malfoy, harry, potter, narcissa, albus, dumbledore, final, battle, hermiona, granger, ron, weasley, sapphiamur, trailer, epic, graphic, fast, editing, vidding, lose, everything, no, assassin, things, have, changed, horcrux, violance, salizar, slytherin, locket

No comments:

Post a Comment