Sunday, January 15, 2012

TI ft. Usher- My Life Your Entertainment [WITH LYRICS!]

TI ft. Usher- My Life Your Entertainment [WITH LYRICS!] Tube. Duration : 4.70 Mins.


My Life, Your Entertainment Lyrics Hey, hey Hey what's happenin' e'erybody I hope they get my good side You know I gotta look good when I walk out the house You know I know the camera's following I know they taking pictures, right Drama Ay man, you watch it I live it, you dig that Y'all sit back relax get some popcorn man I'm gonna make it a good show, you dig that This goin' make a hell of a movie huh My life, your entertainment You watch it while I live it (live it) [rap, hip-hop and R&B lyrics found on beckerist.com] I walk they follow (ay) I talk they holla (ay) Just here for your amusement My life, your entertainment You watch it while I live it (live it) You waitin' for me to lose it I guess I'm just here for your amusement The price of fame I think I paid, want my change I done gave E'erything in my possession for my seconds on the stage For my name up in lights and multi-million record sales I done gave up my life, can't get a moment to myself When alone I ask myself, is it worth it? I ain't perfect Neither is anybody else, but I think my kids deserve To be with Daddy out in public without all the interruptions [rap, hip-hop and R&B lyrics found on beckerist.com] When the lies and gossip's published I'm the topic of discussion And I stay in trouble just to show these suckers I ain't lost it And I'd do it all again that's the funny thing about it I ain't playing, boy I'm 'bout it Will I change, boy I doubt it I done been a lot of things, I ain't never been a coward ...

Tags: TI, Usher, Myself, 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment