Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Want to apperceive what adulation is - Foreigner

I Want to apperceive what adulation is - Foreigner Tube. Duration : 4.82 Mins.


I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! VIDEO OWNED BY ATLANTIC RECORDS AND THE PERFORMERS VIDEO ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT "I Want to Know What Love Is" is a power ballad recorded by the British-American rock band Foreigner. The song hit #1 in both the UK and the US and is their most successful single. It remains one of the band's best known songs and most enduring radio hits, peaking at #20 in the year 2000 and charting in the top 25 in 2001 and 2002 on the Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Recurrents chart. I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! VIDEO OWNED BY ATLANTIC RECORDS AND THE PERFORMERS VIDEO ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT

Keywords: 70's, 80's, 90's, song, want, to, know, what, love, is, foreigner

No comments:

Post a Comment